OUR CURRENT COFFEE OFFERINGS ARE...
Jabberwocky: White Blend
White sugar, peach, yoghurt, single cream
'Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!'
This is Jabberwocky, our white blend. It has a great balance of sweetness and acidity.
As blends go, this one's a little more challenging to tame than our red or black blends – but it's full of amazing results when you get it right.
Our range of coffees change with the seasons, so throughout the year different coffees come and go. We update our blends as this happens to reflect that seasonality. The coffees in this season’s Jabberwocky are...
- 25% El Salvador Finca Las Brumas Anaerobic Washed Bourbon
- 25% Colombia La Chorrera Washed Caturra
- 50% El Salvador Finca San José Washed Red Bourbon
Tasting notes: White sugar, peach, yoghurt, single cream.
ETHICAL POLICY FROM HASBEAN, OUR COFFEE SUPPLIER
- I promise to pay a good price for the coffee I buy. This is built on trust between grower, roaster, and end customer – trust, and long term results;
- The price we pay will ALWAYS be above the market price and any Fairtrade floor prices;
- I promise to visit the producers we buy from directly as often as I am able to, and ask them face to face if they are happy that they sell to us, and with how we roast their coffee and promote their farm name;
- I will work with our partner producers feeding back things I learn about the coffee market and what I think the market needs, where we can add value to the chain. Collaboration is important;
- If we use middlemen (exporters/importers/ brokers) we will make sure they are good people and that the producing end still get rewarded for their work. these people will become facilitators, not leaks where money doesn’t make it back to the ground floor. If we cannot be assured/shown this, we will not work with them;
- I will promise to work with good people, in general, good people produce good coffee.
5 REASONS WHY WE USE ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING
- Help the environment
We are a responsible business and do what we can to help the environment. All of the products that we supply are made from natural and renewable materials such as sugarcane, corn starch, potato starch and recycled materials.
- It's cheaper than you might think
- Our customers will love that we are helping reduce our carbon footprint
- Be ahead of the game